Saturday 7 February 2009

:( The shame...

I'm going to share with you one of my most painfully cringeworthy moments to date... So be nice!

I'm currently spending the weekend at my boyfriends house as I'm not getting on so well with my parents at the moment. Everything was going well, I've been quiet enough not take over the house, I made his Dad a cup of tea, chatted to his brother. I was feeling pretty good...
UNTIL....
Well, I was wearing my nice comfy pink checked pj's and as I was taking them off to change into my jeans I spotted it. Not that it was hard to spot if you had any view of my backside whatsoever. I would use the word hole but that would be a complete understatement - it was the biggest massive right-across-my-ass-crack rip.
What happened?? Did I bend over and my ass got exciteable with my recent weight gain and tried a bid for escape.. but got stuck in the seams? The horrible, horrible shame.
I have clearly been showing my ass to everybody in the household in the most obvious clear way ever. My boyfriend found it hilarious when I had a freak out, but I'm sure a little part of me has died.
I think I'm going to wear fiver layers of pants from now - surely they can't all rip?

2 comments:

  1. They COULD all rip you know.. wear seven, just in case. How mortifying though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know I'm going to investigate in a pair that are alot of dress sizes larger than I really am, hopefully the extra material will take the strain of a trip to the cookie jar! x

    ReplyDelete