Saturday 4 July 2009

Kill Me Now




I think I might just start a blog called the 'kill me now' blog, since I'm inecapable of staying out of embarrassing situations.

I lock the door in Steven's room as we are getting down and dirty. All of a sudden the door starts to open to reveal Steven's Dad. HIS DAD. Of all people. Jesus.

"Get out! Get out!" Steven shouts, but it's too late. Too late for any dignity, denial or a chance to escape.

I had locked the door, but not clicked it shut properly so it was locked but not attached to a door.
My. Life. Is. OFFICIALLY. Over.
It will take many years to get over my sad, sad life. So please put me out my misery now. Actually, if any crazy people are reading this not in a literal way thanks haha.

I was convinced by Steven he never saw anything, but as Steven went down the stairs first I heard his brother smirk, "Got caught?". Steven's brother is such an asshole I just knew he'd be dropping obvious hints to embarrass me, and Steven's reaction pretty much confirmed everything.

Up until then I'd been keeping myself together, not even blushing, but I felt so humiliated just then I waited up the stairs until Steven came back up and opened the door again in his room for me. At first he wouldn't leave me alone as unfortunately my inability to stop myself crying always comes to play when I'm embarrassed, but it was only a one or two tears thank god.

Ergh... I hope I can avoid seeing either of them when I leave. But of course, I will bump into both of them.
Hope nothing this embarrassing has happened to you guys lately haha :)
Loves <3 for you all.

2 comments: