Friday 17 July 2009

Tagging game


So I got tagged by 'Style is the sixth sense' to put up the 6th photo from your 6th album from your computer.... BUT mine was a photo of myself, and since I'm trying to stay anonymous (particularly after the embarrassing sex story) I had to black out my face. Don't worry, I don't usaually sit and take photos and then think, 'you know, I'm going to block my face out'.... Because that would just be weird....
I tag all you guys to go 6th album 6th photo crazy! Anyone reading this, leave a comment and I'll check it out!
Yesterday, I got my hair highlighted blonde so I want to show it off! I suppose Roz has already seen my hair whilst it's in the hairdressing-glory stage of things, before I've washed it. We had a nice pizza night which was great! My parents are away at the moment so I might ask Steven to sleep...
If your thinking, 'DAMN that girl just did an excersise vid and she isn't washing her hair after!!...' I will wash my hair as I do everyday! I'm not that skanky......yet ;)
Today I've been fairly productive; tidied my room (a bit), did a 'Pump it up!' DVD, wrote some of my essay up. Go me! So yeah, I'm gonna head off now
Loves <3

No comments:

Post a Comment