Friday 10 July 2009

Giving Blood Take 2!




Aaaaa dear.
Is it wrong I was slightly pleased I couldn't give blood?

I tried to justify not going all day, but in the end a guilty concsious won out and I headed down with my sister. After a half an hour wait from the appointment time (they always run over) I was pretty much shitting a brick. When the finger pin prick said I had low iron I must admit I was secretly pleased....
'Yesss I don't have to have needles in my arm'. BUT for being a bad person I still had to get a needle for a blood test.

Summer school is finally over, but I still have to write a letter to get in. I'm glad I had to go as I don't feel nervous about uni at all! I'm at Stevens right now so I best be off as I'm ignoring him x

2 comments:

  1. Are u anemic.. u need to take iron for it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahh I am :( the nurse gave me a list of foods to eat as she said that theres no reason for iron supplements if I change my diet, so guess that means less pizza for me! And more brown rice.....yay :/ haha

    ReplyDelete