Monday 20 July 2009

Shoe Splurge

Today I went to Newcastle to hand in my project which is thankfully completed fully now. Laura (my new friend from the summer school) met up with me to hand in the project and waited after as Ashley was typically late. It was a bit awkward with Laura but it was ok; I think I would still hang out with her as she seems like a nice girl. Then it was on to SHOPPING though :D. Everywhere had sales on, it was amazing! I got a £2 hair band from River Island which is super super cute, I'll upload a photo later. I also got these:::






They're quite hard to walk in but for £15 down from £35 I'm willing to brave it ;). I also got these:




These bad boys aren't the exact ones, they're the exact same shape but mine are snakeskin red and black. That sounds so trashy but they're amazing! It was really good to see Ashley and we also found a great coffee shop where you get massive mugs of hot chocolate with whipped cream, a flake and sprinkles for £2.25



ALSO.....................


IT'S MY FIFTIETH BLOG!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO



I'm now at Stevens (again!) so I best be off and give him some love and attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment