Monday 27 July 2009

SPECIAL OFFER FOR NAILS INC!




Because I love everyone who reads my blog so much (especially my subscribers that have supported me from the beginning - thanks so much!), I'm going to share a special offer with you. I'm sure you've heard of Nails inc, it has lovely but very expensive nail varnishes that are at least £10.50 and £2.99 per one sent to you. How would you like them for....


£1!



Yep, £1 inc. p+p. Just click here. Pick whatever colour you want and enter this code: FABNA0709


This will let you have it for just a £1! It's one per household so you can get them sent to everyone's house you know if you want more than one colour ;). This was in my magazine which I bought at the weekend, and it's only valid until Tuesday so get typing before they sell out completely!
I've ordered one to my house, my boyfriends, my Nana's and I'm going to use my friends address too. So I'll be saving like £45 - how great?




Loves <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment