Friday 31 July 2009

Would you like a cup of tea, love?


When I write down blogs I try and be as frank as I would be talking to my best friends, and talk about the same stuff that would crop up. Sometimes this might offend people and I'm really not trying to do that, it's just that I think it's nice to have complete honesty. Alot of blogs that I read (and really enjoy) only include a certain part of their life, for example their feelings/fashion outfits/make up reviews etc which is great as you know what you're getting, but I'm always left wondering hmmmm I wonder how they feel about this subject or that.



It's for posts like this that I'm choosing to stay anonymous....... Today I'm going to talk about anal sex. Now this really is not my cup of tea. When I'm in the mood for a bit of sexy time I don't think "go on then love put it in my bum". At the same time I like to try and keep an open mind in every aspect of my life (which is why I'm attending a party which takes place as a soft play area for my friends 19th birthday, and why the next day we're going out in Sunderland under the 'Snog/Marry/Avoid' theme.... cringe haha). So yes I agree to try it. Once. Something to tell the grandkids, eh? Or not.


Well let me tell you, I was influenced into doing it by lovely Steven who is attempting to rationalise the illogical (to me it seemed anyway) and he finally managed to talk me into it. I can only say that it's like if someone inside your digestive system decided you were going to shit out some crisps alongside your normal number, that's what it would have felt like.


Case over.


..................................................................................................

On another note, I'm on day two of Nicky Hambleton-Jones 'Ten Years Younger' plan, so today I get to treat myself to a magazine in return for excercise, and write a list about my likes about myself and fives things I want to change.

Five things I like
* Good skin
* Manageable hair
* My lips
* Body shape
* Determination

Five things I could improve
* Confidence with new people and situations
* Ablility to stick to healthy eating and excercise
* Body confidence
* Not being intimidated
* Being tidier

No comments:

Post a Comment