Sunday 20 September 2009

New job


Hiya guys :) so I started my new job last Saturday so heres the lowdown:
On the first day I was supposed to be trained by my friend and another worker but they were too busy so I pretty much learnt nothing haha. Anyhoo he still put me in by myself on my next shift on Tuesday omg and I got two orders wrong so he was going totally off it at me. I felt really upset so I think he picked up on it and made me a pizza. The day after I was in again on Wednesday and he actually brought in his wife to have a meal and "spy" on me. At first I thought "Oh she probably just eats in here all the time" but she actually came up after and said he'd literally told her to come in and look at me. She then stayed behind telling me what to do which made me feel super shit even though I'm guessing she gave me a good review as he kept on telling her to just chill out and go home which I don't think he would have done otherwise. Finally I was in with Kemi on Friday with no mistakes and I felt confident and was getting good tips. I was supposed to be getting paid a week behind but as I wasn't in on Saturday I'm supposed to get paid on the Friday, but at the last minute he asked me to come in.

I rushed around all day shopping for my boyfriend when he rang an hour beforehand to say I wasn't "needed" anymore so to just come in on Wednesday. I'm totally going to have to be like ummm no I need paying. I think he's trying to get out of it because he kept on saying it was a 'trial run' but at the end of the day I worked just as much as anybody so I really feel I should be paid. Arrggghgh can't be assed to update anymore. Cus later !

No comments:

Post a Comment