Wednesday 29 April 2009

Sunshine

Hello everybody :). It's been a beautiful day today, so I've been revising in the garden which is always nice since it doesn't happen very often!

I went to the doctors today about my anxiety attacks. I feel so glad that I finally went, I've been given some tablets and I'm going to start writing an 'anxiety diary' (she told me to) alongside my normal one. Beware! I'll try not to bore you too much :p.

So, my anxiety today about about 4/10 before my appointment, 8/10 during and after my tablets 3/10. I hate going to the doctors though so I knew that was going to stress me out. My diary's so that I'm supposed to find out what makes me become anxious, evaluate the worst that can happen and then find possible solutions. I'll keep putting a little note at the bottom of my normal blogs but mainly I'll just stick the the random crap I usually petter out :).

Triggers: The doctors
Why stressful: I'm scared they'll laugh or think I'm weird, that I'll stutter, I don't like not knowing the people I'm going to see, I feel like I'm being judged.
Solutions: Rationalise :They're professionals who probably deal with people like my all the time and so unlikely to laugh, I'm just a number in a big work schedule... I can book the same nurses and doctors by request if I feel nervous going to new doctors.

Aha, that actually helped! Really it's not a big deal, but I get so nervous and edgy about these things :(.
Here's a joke for the day to lighten the mood a little:

Did you hear about the guy with five penises?

His pants fit like a glove.

Hahaha, you know you loved it!
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment