Sunday 26 April 2009

Durham




I might actually be including photos up of me soon - beware! I was forced brutally to do a photoshoot at the beach wearing a purple glittery prom-style dress for my friend Ashley at photography. It was embarrassing as I hate getting my photo taking, but hopefully they turned out ok, and if they did, I'll post a few on here :).




Afterwards, I went to Durham with Steven. The city was beautifully picturesque so we sat at the riverside watching people attempt to canoe and got a Subway sandwich. We went shopping afterwards where I got a cool pair of long earrings and the most massive brooch EVER which I'll show photos of soon when I'm not on my evil laptop. Also we went to the Cathedral which was very impressive although so money grabbing - there was boxes everywhere to donate, to prayer, to enter certain rooms etc. I suppose it does cost a lot to run (£66,000 a week, ouch!) but it was so in your face it was unreal.






Rebecca has tried ringing a few times but I've been "missing" the calls lately.I just feel like I need a few weeks break from her and it'll all be fine again. I know that sounds very bitchy but everything she literally says is a complaint and it's beginning to annoy me, and I don't want to just snap in her face so I think avoiding my problems in the way to go for now!

Everything is amazing with Steven again. The extremes we go through are unreal, but hey we learn to live another day, for now. Hopefully it will last too, he comes round at 7pm so I best be off to revise a little more before he comes. Love Em x

1 comment:

  1. Do put the pics up.. glad everythin is okie wid Steven :)

    ReplyDelete