Friday 17 April 2009

A night out clubbing





I'm feeling the after effects of getting in at 4am - but it was worth it!


Myself, Steven (my boyfriend), Frazer (his friend), Becca (my friend) and Jonny (Stevens friend, and also Becca's boyfriend) were all meant to be having a quiet pub chat but instead we ended clubbing until the place literally closed.




This would be a really long blog so I'll be good and list the events :).


1) We first got in some drinks at Steven's house which Steven paid for even though he's skint. Jonny and Becca were having a domestic, so she surgically attached herself to me (complaining the full time about Jonny, even though I'd already told her to the side I didn't want to get involved). The more quiet Jonny became with Becca, the more louder she'd be nagging, demanding to know who he was texting, what he was doing, what he was thinking etc etc etc etc etc etc etc et fucking cetera. I tried to lighten him up a bit by asking about his tattoo's but he gave a snappy answer back. Meow.




2) Jonny was on the phone to somebody at the bus stop, who Becca assumed was a girl so she began having an indirect go at Jonny through me. This meant she was basically arguing and shouting in my face, which is always fun. Apparently a girl walked past and began talking to Jonny at the bus stop (which I didn't see), so as soon as we get there Becca begins dragging me to the toilets to have another full on freak out. Apparently the girl was all like 'Oh heyyyy Jonny' in a flirtacious tone, and was therefore the "apparent" female on the phone earlier. I asked Steven about this later and apparently it was just a random 40 year old who was a friend of his Mother's, and who'd literally said 'Hi' and 'how are you?'. Even if Jonny had been talking to a girl on the phone, I find it really unlikely she would come all the way to the outside bus stop at Steven's house to literally have a two minute conversation, but there is no reasoning. I am by now contemplating the nearest window to fling myself through.




3) We get into 'Kirks', a bar, and conversation is good and light. Jonny has decided to give up his day job as a mime and finally begins talking after I tease him a bit (please know I'm desperate), and finally he isn't being as grumpy. Frazer has missed a call off his girlfriend, Natalie, who is away on holiday and so clingy she needs to see a therapist...But of course she rings back in the next ten minutes and he spends 45mins outside the bar talking to her on the phone. In this time I notice a mutal friend of mine and Becca's, Fiona, who is out with another girl. Fiona's the biggest flirt in the entire world - she will literally thrust against, dance with, tease and superflirt with anybody, and is the dirtiest dancer ever, but the only thing is she will never go any further than that, so she usually leaves a trail of broken hearts (....or dreams, at least...)




4) We move over to 'Beach' club which has good pumping music and bump straight back into Fiona and her friend again. Frazer comes in late (Natalie had rang him again). He seems a bit pissed off, but impressed with the look of Fiona who he compares to Lady Gaga. Immediately with the sight of boys in our group both Fiona and co. come over to start their usual grinding sexy dance and I'm immediately dragged in. I dance mostly with Steven rather than being used solely as a pawn piece for Fiona. The full group are all dancing now and it's getting really good with alot of laughs :) so by now generally speaking everyone has brightened up.




5) We now move into 'Glitterball', where Natalie has rang Frazer a further two times. Mixed with his intake in alcohol I can still see him eyeing up Fiona (who is actually taken). Becca is complaining about Jonny again so I quickly jump up to dance with Steven. I'm having a great time grinding up against him etc. (he is my boyfriend so I'm deeming that this is fine ;) haha) and can't help but notice how much Jonny is staring. I think Becca notices this and starts to get a bit pissy with me. I start to dance with Fiona and her friend (who keeps on dragging me near her to dance with me) and Frazer jumps at the chance to dance with Fiona. She already has a massive trail of men around her but Frazer doesn't seem to notice. Becca starts moaning at Jonny about Frazer, then to me, then to Frazer and then to Jonny again. Since Becca's annoyed with me though, she begins going on and on about her weight loss down to 7st 12 and asking "oh how's your diet going?" *looking me up and down and smirking*. She also keeps on telling me to shut up and generally having a bit of a dig, but I pretend I don't notice.




6) Frazer is arguing on the phone with Natalie again and turns off his mobile, so she starts ringing Jonny's mobile to pass on the message. She begins ringing Jonny's phone continuously, so eventually Frazer picks up and goes outside again. I'm having a really good time just dancing about although when Steven leaves me to buy another drink I'm sexually harrassed by three different men in the space of 2 minutes. I swear alcohol is just an excuse to get away with their cheap thrills, but hey ho. Frazer comes back in saying he's finished with Natalie and immediately is OTT flirting, trying to get it on with Fiona. As I suspect though, she's not really interested although she enjoys leading him on.


7) The club closes at 3am, Steven get's money out the bank for the taxi home and by the time we've walked to the taxi rank Frazer is already off and away without even saying bye. I suppose though if you have been temporarily dumped by your girlfriend and rejected by a girl crawling all over you, it's starting to look bleak and maybe a hug goodbye isn't at the top of a priorities pile, so I'll let him off. Becca decides she wants a burger in the celebration of her weight loss despite not trying at all, and Steven orders a dirty pizza for us to share.


Overall I'm really pleased to have had a lovely night with Steven, no arguments and realising exactly why I love him. It was great to flirt with him, and I think that's what we needed to be honest. I think the passion was the missing piece- we'd gotten into a routine which was becoming mundane and we weren't bothering to sex it up anymore. I re-read my post about the guy at work and immediately wanted to delete it. I honestly don't know what I was thinking, maybe the bad patch of over a month though was pushing me to extremes as I wasn't happy. I know it's early days but it honestly felt like 'the good times'. Yayyyy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment