Tuesday 16 June 2009

Freedom :D woooo!

I've finally finished all my exams at college so I feel like I've temporarily claimed my life back before I have to start a summer school. The exams went ok, other than I've failed one automatically because I didn't mention all the sources on the source paper (oops...) but I'm too happy to have freedom to care anymore!

I'm going to update with the mass of things that I've been buying lately in my desperation to keep my sanity whilst revising, but they're pretty much all from the Car Boot Sale - yes I really am that trampy - but I really like what I've bought! Also, being frugalistic is the new er, black. So that's my excuse.

I'm at Stevens at the moment otherwise I'd update straight away. I'm so bored as well! Since I've been pretty much revising continously for the past month or two I feel like I've got nothing to do at all even though I've been wanting a lazy day for sooo long. It'll be nice to see friends and also I have to tidy my room, and I'm embarking on an excersise regime haha so wish me luck ;). Lets see how long it lasts this time huh, guys :p.
Anyway, I hope you're all doing well. I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long but I felt guilty going on the internet instead of doing all my revision work. But I'll promise to update most days now so watch out for my ramblings :) <3 x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment