Wednesday 24 June 2009

The News


Guess who was on the news today?!?!
Me! For a whole 2 seconds twice in the clips but I still made the full family watch haha. Can you guess which one is me?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8117082.stm

The weather has been lush lately so I've been going to the beach alot mainly with Ashley and Liz which has been great! I have the worst sun burn on a part of my arm but it was worth it for the fun. My Mam and Dad have also just came back from their holidays abroad so it was good to see them again. And also to have a break from my Granda! I do love him but he's soooo grumpy it's unreal. I'm at Stevens at the moment though so I can't type too much as the keyboard is dead weird on his laptop. Aww his dog Joop has just had the snip so he's v. depressed. We just took him for a walk but he refused to have a poo so he'll probably do one tonight to spite us. Haha apparently their like Curries nom nom which we've just ate so it'll be nice to experience the luxury all over again -not.

I recently went out clubbing too which was ok, but we got split off as usual. I managed to wing my way onto the guest list so we didn't have to pay yayyy :) but Blu Bambu is not that great so probably all the better it was free. Alix was doing my head in as usual making Tina dance away from us and Ashley practically choose between us. Jo and Roz weren't really in a dancing mood at all so we went home at 1am which was a bit shitty. Also, they were getting freaked out at all the drunkards all over us but hey what can you expect from the beauty of Newcastle haha. I also went out for an italian with Ashley and Liz which was lovely :).Micheal didn't turn up but it was a great time anyway and a nice laugh.
What have you guys been up to lately? x

No comments:

Post a Comment