Friday 28 August 2009

A2 results


Hiya guys :). I got my A/2 results the other week and got 2 Bs :) and a C. I was hoping to do better than that but I just missed out on As in both History and English by a few marks. I still got into Newcastle Uni so not really a point in resitting. Since I got into my first choice I get a £1500 scholarship as well yayyy :). I feel nervous a bit but I know I'll be fine after a few weeks.

At the moment I've been making a youtube channel to do makeup on. I'm having a bit of a problem setting up my camera at the moment but hopefully it'll be up and running by tomorrow! I've just became so interested in makeup recently. I've always loved it but especially lately I've been so much more aware of trends, fashions and the types of different products available. I've officially been dragged in ;).

Inevitably there has been drama in the meantime since I last updated. Sean (who dumped his girlfriend of a year and a half for my friend Ashley) is now back with Natalie. Ashley is going off it despite that they've only been on one proper date and only kissed. Shes being really harsh to Natalie saying she's a fat monster he's only taking pity on which is very harsh as it's not really Natalie's fault... She's literally telling everyone who'll listen and writing it all over facebook about how Natalie should watch her back as she'll cheat and how pathetic Sean is. I do feel bad for Ashley as she got all her hopes up and Sean has been a total love rat, but I feel like most of the anger should be directed at him more than anything... Hopefully it'll blow over.

That's it for now kids :)
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment