Wednesday 5 August 2009

Boredom Busters

What do you guys do in the holidays to keep yourself busy?

Now that Summer School is out of the way, I just feel like I have literally nothing to occupy myself with. I've seen tons of my friends, and so much of my boyfriend that I'm sure his Dad is wondering whether he should ask for me board. I've been exercising everyday (and as a result now weigh 9st 4.6 instead of 9st 8, yayyy) and even went as far as to do my nails like this:



I was impressed with myself! I tried to take a photo but my camera is being really lame and incapable of picking up the detail :(. I took Molly, my doggy, out for a good 3 hours and took her swimming until the heat became a bit too much for both of us. I talked to all my family, applied for jobs, and then....
And then what? I have no idea what the hell to do with myself after I've done all these things. I don't want to suffocate friends or my boyfriend. I remember a month or so ago I was crumbling under the stress of my massive list of things to do and couldn't wait for a holiday. Now I honestly don't know what to do with myself, especially after I finish my my marathon series 2 of Heroes. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment