Tuesday 3 March 2009

10 things

I'm sure you've seen these swimming everywhere , so here's 10 facts and confessions from me :)

1) I had a headbrace for a year. Yes, kill me now. The memory still makes me embarrassed , thankfully I only had to wear it in the house.

2) If I could do any job with money not an issue I would own my own kennels with a policy not to put any healthy animal down.

3) I used to go drinking at the weekend down the cliffs with bottles of alcopop in pure charvey style. I miss it.

4) I've cheated in two serious exams in my life. One was for Physics GCSE where I carved formulas on a pencil with a pin. The other English Language where I wrote a plan on my hand. I'm sorry.

5) When the theme tunes for our familys' favourite shows come on we all get up and do the lamest dance we can think of. This is hard to explain to other people as you can imagine haha.

6) I once kissed a girl, but unlike Katy Perry, I didn't like it.

7) Sometimes a tiny little part of me misses being single even though my boyfriend is so great.

8) I have serious issues with people eating. I can't stand people eating quickly, with their mouths open, on buses etc. I know I'm a freak lol.

9) I love the dance machine and going to the fair :)

10) I used to fancy Inspector Morse. Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment