Wednesday 25 March 2009

The "Yes" Plan

For the next two weeks I'm going to have a "Yes" week. Not just because I recently watched 'The Yes Man' (which, incidentally wasn't that good of a film) but because I'm sick of saying no because I can't be bothered or want to keep my money. Lifes about living, and I don't want to regret my life; you can't take your money with you.

So... Everytime a decent opportunity comes up I'm going to go for it. So far, I've been talked into drinking a litre of alcopop finished off by a dirty pizza. To follow is a meal at an Indian restaurant, I've booked tickets to see Chicago the musical, go for an Italian meal with my boyfriend and go out for a pub crawl with a few friends. Also somebody rang up asking for more blood in a few more months so I had to say yes haha. It actually feels very liberating, so I hope that everybody reading this goes for it! Try it for one week, honestly you won't regret it. Tomorrow is a car boot sale and bingo at the working mans club which I'm really looking forward to in all their lameness, so I best get some sleep to be up and ready for a more interesting day than usual! x

No comments:

Post a Comment